Regupol Two Part Water Based Epoxy Moisture Sealer is a high performance; water based two component epoxy moisture and vapour barrier formulated to prevent water seepage and permeation in building and construction substrates. This product is used in conjunction with Regupol One Part Polyurethane Adhesive, Regupol Two Part Polyurethane Adhesive and Regupol Resilient Two Part Polyurethane Adhesive.
- Water clean up
- Withstands high levels of hydrostatic head of water pressure up to 25 metres or 250 kPa
- Convenient equal part mixing ratio by volume
- Approved for use with potable (drinking) water, conforms to AS4020 (1992)
- Tested to ASTM E96 for water vapour transmission
- Australian made
- Environmentally friendly
- Nonflammable, negligible odour and toxicity
- Prevents rising damp and the formation of efflorescence
- Excellent adhesion to brick, masonry, concrete, blockwork, stone, timber, porous ceramic tiles
- Can be over‐coated with majority of decorative or industrial coatings such as epoxy
- VOC Compliant
- Available in 20kg Kits
- Pot life up to 90 minutes
Be sure to read the Regupol Two Part Water Based Epoxy Moisture Sealer Information Sheet before installation.
Regupol Two Part Water Based Epoxy Moisture Sealer is designed to be applied in two (2) coats to achieve a minimum, finished, dry film thickness of 200 microns. Apply the first coat at 4m²/litre. Second coat at 4m²/litre. Note: Coverage is dependent on surface porosity and substrate conditions.