The Regupol® 4515 4.5mm is a soundproofing acoustic underlay manufactured from high quality PUR foam granulates and cork, bound with polyurethane. This unique material composition produces a shore hardness which makes the acoustic underlay suitable to be installed directly under approved tile, stone and marble floor finishes.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Light weight material.
- PVC free.
- Excellent cohesion qualities.
- Low odour.
- Low VOC.
- Available in modular tiles for fast installation.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia certified sustainable product (GECA).
- Specify this acoustic system using NATSPEC.
- The Regupol® 4515 is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from PUR foam-granulates and cork, bound with polyurethane.
- Cut into modular tiles 1050 x 500mm.
- Also available in rolls 20 lineal metres x 1.0 metre wide.
- The Regupol® 4515 is available in 4.5mm thickness.
Good Environmental Choice Certified
The Regupol® 4515 acoustic underlay is Environmental Choice certified to GECA 25-2011 v2 Floor Coverings Standard. This GECA license provides a Level A Third Party Products Certification within the GBCA Green Star Sustainable Products Calculator. Level A is the highest sustainability factor weighting (100%).
Specify with NATSPEC
The Regupol® 4515 acoustic underlay is a NATSPEC Product Partner under the 0473 REGUPOL in acoustic floor underlays branded work section. The free specification is available in our download section or for further information visit NATSPEC.
Adhesives and Accessories
Regupol offer an extensive range of adhesives, sealers and primers to suit a broad range of applications within the flooring industry. All of the products available are tested, proven and warranted with the Regupol® and everroll® product ranges. Made in Australia and VOC compliant for green buildings, the products offer specifiers and installation contractors a warranted flooring system.