The Regupol® 4515-S 3mm is a soundproofing acoustic underlay manufactured from high quality PUR foam granulates and cork, bound with polyurethane. This unique material composition allows the acoustic underlay to be compatible with PVC flooring and will not cause plasticizer migration. The sanded finish and smooth texture of the Regupol® 4515-S 3mm enables the resilient flooring to be installed directly to the underlay, without the need for separation layers.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Minimises construction heights.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Light weight material.
- PVC free.
- Excellent cohesion qualities.
- Low odour.
- Low VOC.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- Due to no rubber content, Regupol® 4515-S 3mm does not cause plasticizer migration.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia certified sustainable product (GECA).
- Specify this acoustic system using NATSPEC.
- The Regupol® 4515-S is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from PUR foam-granulates and cork, bound with polyurethane.
- One side sanded for creating a superior surface for the resilient and vinyl floor surfaces.
- Regupol® 4515-S is delivered in rolls 20 lineal metres x 1.0 metre wide.
- The Regupol® 4515-S is 3mm thickness.
Good Environmental Choice Certified
The Regupol® 4515-S acoustic underlay is Environmental Choice certified to GECA 25-2011 v2 Floor Coverings Standard. This GECA license provides a Level A Third Party Products Certification within the GBCA Green Star Sustainable Products Calculator. Level A is the highest sustainability factor weighting (100%).
Specify with NATSPEC
The Regupol® 4515-S acoustic underlay is a NATSPEC Product Partner under the 0473 REGUPOL in acoustic floor underlays branded work section. The free specification is available in our download section or for further information visit NATSPEC.
Adhesives and Accessories
Regupol offer an extensive range of adhesives, sealers and primers to suit a broad range of applications within the flooring industry. All of the products available are tested, proven and warranted with the Regupol® and everroll® product ranges. Made in Australia and VOC compliant for green buildings, the products offer specifiers and installation contractors a warranted flooring system.