Regupol® 5512 5mm is a soundproofing acoustic underlay manufactured from recycled materials, bound with polyurethane. The product composition produces a cost effective solution to sound isolate bonded screed beds in wet and dry area installations. The product is also used under a number of hard flooring finishes such as bamboo, laminates and timber flooring.
Regupol® 5512 can be found throughout many of Australia’s multi-residential construction developments adding a good level of impact sound reduction under various flooring systems.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Minimises construction heights.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- PVC free.
- Available in modular tiles for fast installation.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- The Regupol® 5512 5mm is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from selected SBR rubber and recycled materials, bound with polyurethane.
- Cut into modular tiles 1050 x 500mm.
- Also available in rolls 10 or 50 lineal metres x 1.25 metres wide.
- The Regupol® 5512 is 5mm thickness.
Adhesives and Accessories
Regupol offer an extensive range of adhesives, sealers and primers to suit a broad range of applications within the flooring industry. All of the products available are tested, proven and warranted with the Regupol® and everroll® product ranges. Made in Australia and VOC compliant for green buildings, the products offer specifiers and installation contractors a warranted flooring system.