Regupol® 6015 6/3mm dimple is a soundproofing acoustic underlay manufactured from recycled SBR rubber, bound with polyurethane. The product is made to a specific density and finished in 3-D dimple profile. Regupol® 6015 6/3mm dimple acoustic underlay can be installed in wet and dry area installations under bonded screeds, offering long term performance without collapse or bottoming out.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- PVC free.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia certified sustainable product (GECA).
- Specify this acoustic system using NATSPEC.
- The Regupol® 6015 6/3mm dimple is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from selected SBR rubber, bound with polyurethane.
- Also available in rolls 20 lineal metres x 1.25 metres wide.
- The Regupol® 6015 6/3 dimple is 6mm thickness.
Good Environmental Choice Certified
The Regupol® 6015 acoustic underlay is Environmental Choice certified to GECA 25-2011 v2 Floor Coverings Standard. This GECA license provides a Level A Third Party Products Certification within the GBCA Green Star Sustainable Products Calculator. Level A is the highest sustainability factor weighting (100%).
Specify with NATSPEC
The Regupol® 6015 acoustic underlay is a NATSPEC Product Partner under the 0473 REGUPOL in acoustic floor underlays branded work section. The free specification is available in our download section or for further information visit NATSPEC.
Adhesives and Accessories
Regupol offer an extensive range of adhesives, sealers and primers to suit a broad range of applications within the flooring industry. All of the products available are tested, proven and warranted with the Regupol® and everroll® product ranges. Made in Australia and VOC compliant for green buildings, the products offer specifiers and installation contractors a warranted flooring system.