The Regupol® K225 is a soundproofing acoustic underlay manufactured from recycled SBR rubber granulates and cork, bound with polyurethane. The product composition produces an effective acoustic barrier to install parquetry and timber floors directly to the surface finish. The cork and rubber combination ensures excellent cohesion between the polyurethane adhesive, the acoustic underlay and the timber floor.
Regupol® K225 Impact Sound Acoustic Underlay has been installed in some of the world’s finest multi-residential buildings providing a good level of impact sound reduction under timber flooring.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Minimises construction heights.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- PVC Free.
- Available in modular tiles for fast installation.
- Excellent cohesion qualities.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia certified sustainable product (GECA).
- Specify this acoustic system using NATSPEC.
- The Regupol® K225 is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from selected cork and SBR rubber, bound with polyurethane.
- Cut into modular tiles 1050 x 500mm.
- Also available in rolls 20 lineal metres x 1.0 metre wide.
- The Regupol® K225 is 5mm thickness.
Good Environmental Choice Certified
The Regupol® K225 acoustic underlay is Environmental Choice certified to GECA 25-2011 v2 Floor Coverings Standard. This GECA license provides a Level A Third Party Products Certification within the GBCA Green Star Sustainable Products Calculator. Level A is the highest sustainability factor weighting (100%).
Specify with NATSPEC
The Regupol® K225 acoustic underlay is a NATSPEC Product Partner under the 0473 REGUPOL in acoustic floor underlays branded work section. The free specification is available in our download section or for further information visit NATSPEC.
Adhesives and Accessories
Regupol offer an extensive range of adhesives, sealers and primers to suit a broad range of applications within the flooring industry. All of the products available are tested, proven and warranted with the Regupol® and everroll® product ranges. Made in Australia and VOC compliant for green buildings, the products offer specifiers and installation contractors a warranted flooring system.